After a complete briefing was done with the client, we were able to identify the brand's mission, analyze its competitors and create a mood board that would meet all expectations outlined in the briefing.
The challenge was to bring together the strength and joy of the women along with the delicacy and lightness
- The font used on the logo and tagline was Larosa Sans Elegant, an elegant and modern font that matches very well with the developed brand proposal. The letter “a” was changed to give more harmony to the set.
- Along with the typography, we used a minimalist sunflower as a symbol to bring delicacy to the brand.
- The tagline means “clothes for all sizes” and was used to identify the service that Beatrice offered, as well as its mission.
- The yellow color was added to bring joviality and joy to the brand, but it can also be used with black only, in a minimalist and monochromatic version.
- The logo was made using the proportions of golden ratio in Adobe Illustrator and was delivered to the client in versions: horizontal, vertical, only symbol, colors, monochrome and negative, both as an image (.jpg, .png) and vector (.eps, .pdf) formats, as well as avatars and covers for social networks.